Tuesday, June 3, 2008

First Day of Summer Feast and LQ

You heard that right, we are doing the First Day of Summer Feast again this year on June 21st. It hasn't happened in five years and it may never happen again, so miss out only if you have to.

Whether you were here for the first one or not, you are in for a treat. It will be an all day event that you can stop in on at any time and find something to do from hanging out with good company in our lovely feast area to enjoying some of the games we will be hosting. Many of our active wizards have banded together to contribute something for this event so expect to see a wave of new content. Much of which will end up working its way into the game afterwards, but some of it can only be seen/obtained on this special day. So as to not spoil things for you, the wizards are remaining tight lipped on the specifics of what you can expect to encounter, but trust me when I say you will enjoy yourself with what we have planned for you.

However, if are really dying to get some sort of idea of what it will be like, I recommend seeking out your fellow players who were here for the 2003 feast. Ask them to publicly share their stories and see if any have screenshots that they will be willing to put up on the forum. While you're at it, you can also stop by Glacier Point and Lirkka to see some of the lasting effects that day had on the game. There was a lot going on that day and it was a lot fun, but if I do so dare, I think we've managed to top it.

Oh and by the way, I'd like take this time to encourage you people to take screenshots and make videos during the feast. The last one wasn't well documented and it would be nice if future Wyverneers had something to look back on. I'll be blogging about it sometime after it happens and I'd be more than happy to link to any videos or display any screenshots for those of you who contact me about it. More so, if you have a website (even a freewebs one) and you want to make a page about the feast, just let me know and I'll even link to that. That said, if you feel any of this will be a distraction, just have fun and absorb the day. That's what it's all about, after all.

No comments: