Thursday, December 27, 2007

Testing Wyvern



Well, kiddies, it's been a long night of testing Wyvern. I took a few screenshots for you people as I know some of you live on this sort of thing (Note: I can change my image at will). Anyway, some things that were taken care of during the night were as follows:

  • Monsters and players couldn't wield or ready weapons.
  • Map load objects (those things that we use to move items from different maps in quests and the like) weren't loading.
  • Spike traps, firespouts, and the like didn't give damage messages
  • Makeshift additions to the game that the elder wizards made in the past are now directly in the maps where said changes were made. This means no more boulders over Minath Prison. It's now just gone.
  • Misc errors with the website (there are probably still more issues, such as dead links, that went unnoticed, so keep an eye out) were corrected.

Other changes that I can remember off the top of my head only affected wizards so there's no need to list them. Plus I am multi-managing at the moment which means I keep switching between writing a few words here and the game so I do not have a lot of time to go into great detail at the moment. Hopefully this will be a sufficient update to hold you over for the time being.

No comments: