Sunday, June 22, 2008

First Day of Summer Feast - The Day After

If I do say so myself, the feast was a smashing success. It was a lot of fun all around and I think most everyone would agree. In the next couple of days I'll be posting screenshots and describing the days events for anyone who wasn't around for all or some of it. I'll also give a complete run down of the main lq and get a bit deeper into the plot for any interested.

In the meantime, I'd like to request that anyone who took screenshots or videos, in-game mail me. Any links you send me will be posted here and if you don't have anywhere to host it, just let me know in the message and I'll give you an email where you can send it to (I'll upload it here for posterity sake). I have my own screenshots, which I'll be posting either way, so if nobody comes through, there will still be something for you guys to remember the day by. Plus, a player was nice enough to get in contact with me already. Still, it would be awesome if someone managed to capture the lq on video.

Anyway, I have to get back to the fun part, (doing the work needed to get some of this new content into the game on a regular basis) but I'll be back to blogging soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah man. What a blast. :) Thanks for all the work.
-Beckhan